Many voice and streaming audio ecosystems mandate over-the-air (OTA) update support, without including this in the related Software Development Kits (SDKs). Mender is used by NXP’s customers using the i.MX 8M family of processors. The Mender-NXP integration brings an ‘out of the box’ OTA software update solution to NXP and its customers that enables them to go to market faster and cheaper without the need to spend resources on developing a homegrown solution.
In this webinar we discuss:
- The need for over-the-air (OTA) software updates for smart devices in the consumer electronics market
- Why NXP choses Mender as the trusted partner for embedded Linux OTA updates
- An overview of Mender and how it works
- Explain the Mender integration with NXP i.MX 8MQuad
- A live demo of remotely updating the NXP board located in Sweden from the U.S.
- Drew Moseley, Technical Solutions Architect Mender.io
- Rudan Bettelheim, Product Manager NXP