Mender's deployment management server gives you control over your updates.
- Controlled deployment management
- Device grouping
- Intuitive UI
- Rest APIs
- Deployment reports and logs
- User management
Extend the Mender client to meet your needs.
- Enable the installation of any software type
- Customize the update process
- Custom sanity checks to verify device connectivity and functionality after an update
Mender is compatible with a growing number of devices and operating systems and common embedded storage types.
- Compatible with system, file, application, package, or container updates.
- Mender as a Debian package for Debian, Ubuntu and Raspbian OSes.
- Tested on Raspberry Pi & BeagleBone reference boards.
- 30+ boards and OSes supported by the Mender Hub community integrations.
- Yocto project integration
- Supports eMMC, SD card, raw NAND/NOR flash.
Robustness and Security
- Automated rootfs rollback with dual A/B partition
- Full image atomic updates
- Secure TLS communication
- Code signing for verification
- Root filesystem integrity checksum to avoid corruption during transfer or storage.
See the full comparison of features & support, for each product tier:
Robust delta updates
Production-ready server configuration
Configured for scaling
Secure hosted server
Custom state scripting
Customized install and update process
Support for system, file, application, container and package updates
Mender as Debian package
Raspberry Pi & BeagleBone reference board
Support for common storage types: eMMC, SD card, raw NAND/NOR flash
Automated rootfs rollback
Full image updates
Secure TLS communication
Code signing verification
Integrity checksum to avoid corruption
Two factor authentication
Community forum at Mender Hub
Professional technical support
Training for Mender server operations