Support & services
Mender Software Support
The Mender management server and client is fully open source, and free to use and modify at your own discretion and risk, without any warranty.
For embedded products and devices that have strict uptime requirements or in development environments where fast problem-resolution is a priority, Mender offers subscription support in order to help you quickly resolve any questions or issues that arise. The subscription support offering provides you with:
- Immediate contact with our knowledgeable team that built Mender
- Service level agreements with guaranteed response and resolution times
- Peace of mind when running production device fleets sensitive to issues that could cause device downtime
- An opportunity to join our customer advisory board and help drive our future product roadmap
Pricing starts at $99/month for up to 100 devices, with per-device discounts available depending on your device fleet size and contract length.
Please contact us for a quote.
Mender provides professional services to get you off the ground with automated OTA updates quickly. Common services include:
- Integrating the Mender client with your device, including patching of U-Boot, building u-boot-fw-utils and Yocto Project integration for your board
- Design of the device partition layout for your device and application needs, including design for persistence of configuration
- Guidance on deployment of the Mender management server (web application) for your environment, to ensure security, scale and high availability
- Build out your test environment to ensure the Mender client and management server can be used to reliably verify updates before they are deployed to production
- Integrate Mender with your continuous integration server (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, BuildBot)
- General embedded Linux guidance
Pricing is $2,000/day plus any applicable travel/expenses.
To save on travel and expenses, professional services can be conducted remotely for services such as integrating the Mender client with your device and configuring the server to your environment.