Customized for fine-grained updates and
Advanced features and the choice of infrastructure & support you need to deploy updates at scale with minimum risk.
A scalable and production-grade Mender server with proven Kubernetes template.
Custom based pricing for predictable budgeting to easily project costs.
SLA support for higher uptime and faster resolution of any issues in the update process.
Choose the delivery option that suits your needs
Flexibility and control
- Self-hosted server infrastructure
- Integrate your fleet of connected devices with any public or private cloud of your choice for full control and customization of services.
- Choose a publicly available cloud that Mender is integrated with (Azure, GCP).
- Allows for conformance with company policies, regulatories, security and privacy.
Reducing overhead and saving time
- Server infrastructure hosted by Mender
- We provide and manage the infrastructure for you so you can stay focused on developing your products.
- No need to worry about server and IT infrastructure, expertise and support.
- Uptime requirements as part of SLA agreement.
Video: Large Scale Software Update Management and Deployment with Mender Enterprise
Try Mender now
Get up and running with your first OTA update to a device in 10 minutes.
Try Mender with your
Sign up for a hosted account and you can test Mender with your own device for free.
You get $120 free credit with your account, so you can connect and update a small number of test devices at no cost.
Follow our step-by-step 'Getting Started' guide, from signup to deploying your first OTA update in as little as 10 minutes.
Try an online demo
Get a quick look at the key features of the Mender UI without connecting a device.
- Click the 'launch' button below.
- Log in using the credentials:
The demo environment will reset any changes every 15 minutes, so feel free to try things out!
Advanced features and benefits
Robust delta updates
Save bandwidth costs by reducing update file size by 70-90%* and faster installation over cellular networks with dual A/B rootfs partitioning.
*Applicable to system updates with specific usage scenario
Reduce the risk of fleet malfunction and lower costs due to unforeseen issues by gradually rolling out an update across the device fleet over several days or weeks.
Enable updates when devices are not in use (e.g. at night) and save support cost of manually triggering deployment.
Lower the security risk of your account being compromised.
Isolate environments – for example by test, production, customers or product generations – in a cost efficient manner. No need to setup and manage separate server environments.
Easier to find devices by customizable inventory such as MAC, IP, Serial Number and more.
Ask us for a quote
Leave your details, and we'll get in touch to discuss how Mender Enterprise can meet your needs